Meeting with Chairman by JCA Leaders.
JCM Letter Revision of Bonus Ceiling
The JCA leaders today had a brief informal meeting with the Chairman, CBDT Shri K.V. Chowdary. We have demanded a formal meeting with the Chairman on various pending demands. The Chairman agreed to convene the meeting at the earliest convenient date, but also informed us about the steps taken by the Chairman’s office in the following matters.
- DPC meeting for ITO to AC promotion: We were informed that the efforts taken by the Board and JCA have yielded result and the DPC meeting will be held very soon for the regular vacancies of RY 2013-14.
- Efforts are on to fast track the finalisation of the jurisdiction proposals.
- All efforts are being taken to get the approval of the DOPT for the Recruitment Rules of various cadres.
- On all other pending issues also, we were informed that necessary steps are being taken to resolve them at the earliest.
The following issues are also pending for resolution:
- Immediate steps to finalise the All India seniority list of ITO by issuing guidelines and deadline to resolve inter-se seniority issue.
- Speedy approval of Jurisdiction proposals pending with CBDT for immediate initiation of departmental functions for FY 2014-15.
- Immediate steps for approval of RRs of Group B & C and filling up of posts of RY 2014-15 and discussion on the ‘amendment of IRS Recruitment Rule’.
- Steps to get the approval of the long pending following schemes from IFU/DoE. (6 Air Conditioners per Ranges; Laptop to AO/PS and new ITOs; Laptop to Inspectors; Replacement of old laptops; Mobile handsets to all etc.)
- Constitution of a committee to consider amendments to the Transfer & Posting Policy for Group “A” officers considering unique problems of promotee officers.
- Discussion on the effective date of DCIT promotion for 2009/2010 Batch DcsIT and retrospective effect of promotion from 1st January for 2006/2007 Batch DCsIT. Also, discuss the issue of regularization of Ad-hoc JCsIT for 2001 Batch retrospectively.
- Resolution of issue of Promotion orders in Directorates (Delhi charge) and Diversion of 1633 posts out of West Bengal Charge.
- Proposal for increasing local travel reimbursement to Inspectors and Notice Servers pending with Directorate of Infrastructure for more than one year
- Advance increments to Sr. Tax Assistant & Stgrs on passing Deptl. Examination.
The National Sectt. of the Confederaton met at New Delhi on 11.08.2014 and noted that there has been only negative response from the Government on the issues of Interim Relief and merger of DA. The meeting considered the following issues as important, the pursuance of which must not brook any delay, especially in the background that the 7th CPC has formally written to the Government asking it to indicate the course of action required to be taken on the memorandum of the staff side on Interim Relief and marger of DA.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Merger of DA with pay for all employees with effect from 01.01.2014 including Gramin Dak sewaks and pensioners.
2. Grant of Interim Relief to all employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
3.Inclusion of Gramind Dak sevaks under the purview of 7th Central pay Commission.
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and grant of statutory pension to all.
5. Date of effect of 7th CPC recommendations should be 01.01.2014.
6.Regularisation and revision of wages of casual laboures and contract workers.
7. Removal of 5% condition for compassionate appointments.
8. Fill up al vacant posts and creation of new posts wherever justified.
9. Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation and privatisation of Government functions.
10. Grant Productivity linked Bonus to all without ceiling; compute Bonus as weighted average of PLB for those not covered by PLB agreement.
11. Revise OTA and NDA and implement arbitration awards.
11th Septem ber -2014 -Submission of the Charter of Demands along with a brief Note to all heads of offices by arranging demonstration in front of all offices; the branch level/district/divisional/state level leaders will explain the demands especially the memorandums on interim relief, DA merger and GDS issues.
9th September 2014 – Dharna between 10 AM to 3 PM at all important state/districts/divisional centres.
25th September 2014- Dharna between 10 AM to 3 PM at New Delhi with participation of the leaders of all affiliates and the members working in the city of Delhi (at a central place-to be decided by the Confederation Delhi State committee).
JCM Letter Revision of Bonus Ceiling